UTAR Campus Computer Laboratory Infrastructure Registration Service (through appointment request booking)
As per the University's Announcement on Conduct of Academic and Research Activities During and Post CMCO on 10 June 2020, MOHE allows Final Year and New Intake students who do not have the much needed internet access and conducive learning environment to come back to campus to use computing and Internet facilities to do Online Teaching and Learning (OTL).
For those students who wish to return to campus for such purposes starting from 6th July 2020, please register for usage appointment booking using this Form.
For the requestor, please take note of the following important points:
1. This booking service will be applicable for the campus infrastructure (campus wifi and general computer laboratories) only for OTL and the use of the library reading area when you are on campus.
2. A booking form will be emailed to you once your registration is confirmed.
3. The campus laboratory infrastructure and the library reading area booking service are available between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
For any enquiry, kindly contact:
* Kampar Campus – Phone: 05-4688888 ext. 1010. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sg Long Campus – Phone: 03-90860288 ext. 855 / 399. Email: email@example.com
For Sg Long Campus Computer Laboratory, please click here
For Kampar Campus Computer Laboratory, please click here
Office of the Registrar